SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: *SPF* - Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: *SPF* - Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot Login/Join 
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted
*SOLD* - One (1) Leupold DeltaPoint Pro with 2.5 MOA Dot. It is $300 shipped via USPS money order or discreet “gifted” Paypal (i.e. you pay the fees).

*SPF* - One (1) Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot Sight. It also comes with a UTG medium picatinny riser. It is $40 shipped via USPS money order or discreet “gifted” Paypal (i.e. you pay the fees).

My contact information is listed in my profile. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the items are legal to own in their locale. The person that posts an “I will take it” in this add is who I will consider the buyer. If deciding to pay via Paypal, please contact me so that I can provide you with my Paypal email address. Thanks for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fire Away,

Posts: 1844 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Leupold Deltapoint Pro.

十人十色

Posts: 1889 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 1844 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Deltapoint Pro is already here in excellent condition. Thanks!

十人十色

Posts: 1889 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
Price reduced on Bushnell.

posted Hide Post
Fire Away - I will take the TRS-25 and UTG Riser mount for $40.00 shipped. Email in route to arrange for a USPS Money Order payment...Thanks Mark

Posts: 2723 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post