SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: TAG Heuer, Seiko, Oris, Citizen, Wenger & more watches! Prices updated 9/15/21 and 2 more watches, Kershaw Leek added!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: TAG Heuer, Seiko, Oris, Citizen, Wenger & more watches! Prices updated 9/15/21 and 2 more watches, Kershaw Leek added!! Login/Join 
Picture of Jman78
posted
Quite a few watches for sale!

ETA: 9/15/21 2 Tag Heuer watches added. GOOD NEWS!! I got a job!! I start next week!! The issue is I need to travel down to Fort Lauderdale for training for a week and half and my new employer is not covering housing or travel (4 hours away from home). So, I need to pay for the cheapest AirBnB i could find!!!!
So it is time to list some more watches, really don't want to, but need to move them quickly along with everything else here!
Prices adjusted again on remaining watches! EVERYTHING HAS TO GO!!!

ETA:9/9/21 Prices updated once again, need to move the rest of the watches!

I am glad to see everyone is happy with their watches! Wear them in good health! Big Grin

Prices updated and 3 new watches added as of 9/2/21 at the bottom of this post. Reasonable offers will be accepted!

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT!!!

Life is squeezing till it hurts, and it hurts to sell off my watch collection!! I need to move these watches as well as a few others i will be listing with in the next few days. I am trying to be fair about pricing, if i am way off base let me know and we can work something out i am sure. I am not selling these watches to fund a car, gun or other fun items, i need these funds to pay for rent, meds, and food!

I am willing to make a package deal if anyone would be interested.

Please use the email in my profile if you want more pics of a specific watch.

Payment can be made via Zelle or USPS money order. NO PAYPAL! If you are sending payment via USPS money order, please send it with a way track it. .

2. SOLD! - Seiko Solar Diver Pepsi bezel REF# v175-0ad0 $185 shipped. Excellent condition, worn only a few times, slight oxidation showing on strap will be cleaned before being shipped.

3. SOLD! - Seiko 5/S - Automatic movement - REF# 4r36-7g0 $150 shipped.SOLD TO Legal Beagle
Basically new, worn twice.

SPF to Mauserfan! 1983 Seiko Quartz Chronograph Sports 100 “Gray Ghost” REF# 7A28-7079. $220 shipped. All functions work, Some marks, and scratches on the clasp and case as shown. Crystal has a few small marks, i tried for 15 minutes to capture them on the camera, no luck. They are there, but very hard to see and in no way obstruct the face.

1. SPF to:S2324 2004 Oris Williams F1 Team -Automatic movement- REF# 7560 $250 shipped. Good condition, worst issue is the strap has a small crack on one lug, and the other side a small tear. The watch still wears great. There is some scratches around the edge of the face as shown in the pictures.Crystal front and back are perfect.

2. Wenger quartz chronograph REF# 01.1543.104 $70 shipped. Great condition, hardly worn.

3. TUW Ruhla Globetrotter 20243- Automatic movement - $80 shipped. Made in Germany, Seiko NH35A movement. The watch is in great condition with no marks or scratches. One issue is the rubber strap is showing some oxidation, tried cleaning twice, i will include a dark grey leather replacement strap.

4. Seiko quartz REF# 7N32-0DC0 $50 shipped. Good condition, light scratches on bracelet, nothing sever, would polish out easy.

1. SOLD! - Seiko 5 -Automatic movement- REF# 7S26-02J0 $75 shipped. Excellent condition, some light desk marks on clasp, other than that, pretty much like new.

2. SOLD! to Rangemaster - Seiko Solar REF# V157-0AV0 $65 shipped. Great condition, had the box, manual, and 2 extra links.

1.SOLD! to Frenchy1004 Citizen Eco Drive Brown leather strap cronograph. REF# B612-S081076 $80 shipped. Perfect condition, includes box and manuals.

2.SOLD! - to TheFrontRange Citizen Eco Drive Silver metal bracelet chronograph REF# B620-S108764 $110 shipped. Perfect working order,some light scratches on the bracelet, and desk rash on clasp, all should easily polish out.

3.SOLD! to Mauserfan Citizen Eco Drive Black REF# J810-S097037 $75 shipped.
Perfect working order, very light marks on bracelet.

THESE WATCHES ARE FOR PARTS OR PROJECTS, THEY DON'T WORK!!
I don't know what is wrong with these 2 Seiko's, they will still self wind, but that is the extent of what i know about them.

1. 80's vintage Seiko REF# 7019-8180- Automatic movement-$25 shipped.

2. 80's vintage Seiko REF# 7019-7010- Automatic movement-$25 shipped.

3. Zeitlos gandor Diamond -Automatic movement - REF# ZL-GDS $25 shipped. Crown is broken off, but is included, heavily scratched bracelet. Take all 3 project watches home for $55 shipped!

NEW WATCHES LISTED! THESE WATCHES JUST HAD NEW BATTERIES INSTALLED YESTERDAY

1. Bering Ceramic Quartz - Day/Date/Month dials. 2 additional links included. REF# 32339-788 $75 shipped. Great condition no marks. 2 extra links.

2. SOLD! to Mauserfan Seiko Stainless steel- Quartz- Dark Blue dial REF# 5Y66-0AA0 $65 shipped. Good condition, crystal is perfect, bracelet is scratched up, nothing that a good polish wouldn't clean up.

3. Formex 4 speed - Quartz w/date and chronograph - REF# TS350 $250 shipped. Very unique speedometer design, Swiss made, sapphire crystal, titanium and stainless steel with a "suspension" system to prevent shock to the movement. Great condition, there is one scratch on the case, the photo makes it look worse than it is. Some light marks on the titanium casing.

SPF to Kduly Tag Heuer Carrera Caliber 5 - automatic movement - REF#:WV211B-0 $725 shipped.
I have had this Carrera for about 5 years. In that time i have worn it about once a month. The watch performs as it should with no issues. The crystal is perfect. There is a few scratches/marks on the left side of the case, and 3 tiny marks/dents on the right side at 4 o'clock. The bracelet is does have desk rash on clasp, and medium-ish scratches, nothing that wouldn't polish out, some may require a bit more elbow grease though. I tried to get the best pictures, showing the exact condition of the watch. If you want additional photos, please let me know. No extra links, will fit a 7.25" wrist.

SPF to SKM Tag Heuer Formula Indy 500 quartz chronograph movement REF#:CAU1113 $585 shipped.
I have has this watch for about 5 years as well, i bought a lot of these watches from a former co-worker.
All functions work 100%, crystal is perfect. Battery was replaced 2 years ago. There is one mark/scratch on the left side of the case as show in in the pictures. The bracelet has some light desk rash, along with some small marks that will polish out very easily. Can send a quick video going through the functions if any one would like. No extra links, will fit a 7.25" wrist.

Kershaw Leek V1660B Rainbow knife. Brand new, no box, comes with soft case as shown. $75 shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jman78,

Posts: 178 | Location: St. Petersburg FLorida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
dude, I’m sorry about your situation. Know that these will go to a good home here. I will take this one-

2. Seiko Solar REF# V157-0AV0 $65 shipped. Great condition, had the box, manual, and 2 extra links.

Email to follow.

Posts: 1554 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry about the circumstances. Can I give the 5s a new home please?

Posts: 1479 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Legal Beagle:

Sent you an email.

Dark grey solar Seiko - V157-0AV0 is SPF.

Seiko 5/S is sold to Legal Beagle.

Posts: 178 | Location: St. Petersburg FLorida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
1. Seiko 5 -Automatic movement- REF# 7S26-02J0 $75 shipped. Excellent condition, some light desk marks on clasp, other than that, pretty much like new.

Sorry to hear about the circumstance, but I'm your Huckleberry on this one. I'll take it.

Email sent.

Posts: 10461 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
2. Seiko Solar Diver Pepsi bezel REF# v175-0ad0 $185 shipped. Excellent condition, worn only a few times, slight oxidation showing on strap will be cleaned before being shipped.

I'm really sorry to hear about your circumstances. Wishing you the best.

I'll take the Seiko Solar Diver if it's still available.

Posts: 188 | Registered: April 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kampy:
quote:
2. Seiko Solar Diver Pepsi bezel REF# v175-0ad0 $185 shipped. Excellent condition, worn only a few times, slight oxidation showing on strap will be cleaned before being shipped.

I'm really sorry to hear about your circumstances. Wishing you the best.

I'll take the Seiko Solar Diver if it's still available.

Thank you and email has been sent.

Also sent email to bionic regarding Seiko 5.

Tracking info sent via email to Legal Beagle.

Seiko solar diver sold.

Tracking info sent to Kampy.

Thank you Leagal Beagle, glad you are happy with the 5/S.

Email sent to Frenchy1004.

Tracking email sent to Thefrontrange.

Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
Bump with new prices and 3 new watches added to the bottom of original post.

Eco Drive REF# B620-S108764 sold to TheFrontange.
Tracking email sent to TheFrontRange.

Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
I’ll take this one. Email to follow.

quote:
2. Citizen Eco Drive Silver metal bracelet chronograph REF# B620-S108764 $110 shipped. Perfect working order,some light svratches on the bracelet, and desk rash on clasp, all should easily polish out.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6043 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Legal Beagle:

Mine arrived better than described, thanks so much! Deal with confidence!!

Posts: 1479 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take this:

1. Citizen Eco Drive Brown leather strap cronograph. REF# B612-S081076 $80 shipped. Perfect condition, includes box and manuals.

Email incoming

Posts: 237 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
I received my watch yesterday. It arrived in like new old-stock condition with all the paperwork, box, even warranty card! Couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you, Mr. Silver. Cool

Posts: 1554 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rangemaster:
I received my watch yesterday. It arrived in like new old-stock condition with all the paperwork, box, even warranty card! Couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you, Mr. Silver. Cool

You're welcome, I am glad you are happy Rangemaster, enjoy it!

Bump with updated pricing!

Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
Bump with more price reductions!

posted Hide Post
Items arrived packed very well. Great to deal with. Thank you.
Darrel

Posts: 65 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: March 08, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mauserfan:
Items arrived packed very well. Great to deal with. Thank you.
Darrel

Thank you Mauserfan, you were a pleasure to do business with!

Bump with more price reductions & 2 Tag Heuer's added today! Got a job, i start training next week, just need to pay for the cheap AirBnB i found, and $$ to get there. I am training 4 hours away in Ft. Lauderdale for a week and half.

Yay! Smile

Picture of kduly
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the new job!
Offer sent on the Tag Heuer Carrera. Thank you.

Posts: 694 | Location: FL | Registered: June 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kduly:
Congratulations on the new job!
Offer sent on the Tag Heuer Carrera. Thank you.

Tag Carrera SPF to Kduly.

posted Hide Post
I will take the Tag Heuer Indy as per our emails. Thanks and good luck with your new job!

Posts: 39 | Location: Adirondacks of NY | Registered: May 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SKM:
I will take the Tag Heuer Indy as per our emails. Thanks and good luck with your new job!

Both Tag's are SPF.

Kduly - Carrera. Tracking info sent to Kduly.

SKM - Indy 500.

Oris is SPF to: S2324.

Tracking info sent to Mauserfan on Seiko Grey Ghost.