SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    No longer looking. Thanks.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No longer looking. Thanks. Login/Join 
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted
Edited: No longer looking. No one seems to have one they want to let go, and I am on a time crunch. I'll order a new one, but it better be delivered gold plated for what they want for these things Wink. Thanks all who poked their head in to see what I needed.

Looking for a rifle clamp that fits a standard tripod. Anyone have one they don't use anymore that they want to get rid of for a non extravagant price? Let me know what you have and how much you'd like for it. Please post here and email me with your offer. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bigpond73,

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4686 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Still looking. Smile

Mike

Posts: 4686 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Bump.

Mike

SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Any out there at a slightly extravagant price? Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bigpond73,

Mike

"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
You're looking for something like a Hog saddle or a Bog Pod Death grip? That kind of thing?

I don't have one for you, but I've read this listing several times since you first posted it and it wasn't till just now that I realized what you were asking about. Maybe others are as dense as I.

Posts: 19625 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Correct cas, thanks for the clarification.

I have seen different names, but I guess the most common is a saddle clamp.

ETA: I suppose I can explain my reasoning for looking for this type of clamp. My sister has MS, and is wheelchair bound. She will be visiting my ranch next month from San Diego, and has expressed interest in shooting some rifles. She has not been doing very well, her condition is declining, and this may be her last trip to CO. Now, I know I will not be able to get her to shoot my .308 from a tripod, but was hoping to set her up with a .22, perhaps an AR if she thinks she can handle it. In the past, my dad and I have tried to stabilize and hold a rifle for her, but it just sort of worked. Just trying to give her a little more stability and the ability to kind of "shoot for herself," if that makes sense.

Mike

SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Still looking.

Mike

SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Kind of on a time crunch, so I am no longer looking for this. Thanks!

Mike