SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Sig SP 2022 9 mm - Found one!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Sig SP 2022 9 mm - Found one! Login/Join 
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted
Yup, that's what I'm looking for. I have 10-round mags already so don't need your full-cap mags (I'm in CA).

UPDATE:
I called the local LGS/range and they had just put a used SP 2022 in the display case. Turns out an employee had put this gun in the back for himself, then another more desirable gun showed up so he put the 2022 back on display.
This gun is probably unfired. No smileys on the barrel, no evidence of having been fired I can see. And it has night sights. $400 which in CA right now is an incredible bargain.
Thanks to Michael and Michael for confusing me and trying to help me out!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sjtill,

Posts: 16772 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. I'm gonna go to the Alamo

Posts: 41859 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Thanks, sigmonkey!

I just checked: I have 4 mags and a medium grip plate.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sjtill,

Posts: 16772 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 162 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IANative
posted Hide Post
I have a nice SP2009 w/ both regular bbl and threaded bbl. Email if interested, pls.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
USN Veteran
GOA Life Member
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor- Pistol

Posts: 433 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
coyote dude--Sorry about the confusion, Michael.

IANative: I am in California; I can only buy a 2022, and it has to be "blued" only, not two-tone. It doesn't have to make sense, it's the "roster".
Thanks anyway.

Picture of IANative
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:

IANative: I am in California;

Understood. You have my sympathy.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
USN Veteran
GOA Life Member
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor- Pistol

Posts: 433 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:...

I sent an email with links to pics, (I am back home, now).

Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. I'm gonna go to the Alamo

Posts: 41859 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Yes, I did get the photos, and sent an email back.