SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sold - 6.5 Grendel Once-Fired Brass
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sold - 6.5 Grendel Once-Fired Brass Login/Join 
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted
***Sold***Anyone reload 6.5 Grendel?

I have 252 pieces of once-fired 6.5 Grendel brass. Not processed, fresh off the range floor. Mostly Starline and Hornady, with a couple of PPU brass (maybe one box).

$75 $65 includes shipping in the CONUS. As usual the first "I'll take it" posted in this thread, followed promptly by a confirming email, prevails. My email address is in my profile.

Paypal (No Comments!) is the easiest form of payment, cash, or you can mail me a US postal money order. I’ll take a check from well established forum members. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 2Adefender,

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 800 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Reply sent.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Last day for this brass. If you want it, get it. Smile

posted Hide Post
I'll take it ! Thank you,

Posts: 1273 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Sold, thanks very much