SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD. Sig P229 no rail .40 S&W with extra .357 Sig barrel.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD. Sig P229 no rail .40 S&W with extra .357 Sig barrel. Login/Join 
Picture of 808
posted
SOLD ………………..

I have for sale a good condition Sig P229 ( No light rail attachment on frame). DAK trigger .40 S&W caliber also with an Sig Sauer .357 barrel.
Purchased new in 2005 and have 910 rounds fired in the .40 S&W barrel.
And 350 rounds fired with the .357 Sig barrel in this pistol.

It has the original Legacy slide with short extractor from 2005 time period.
Came with a short trigger.

Includes Two original new 12 round magazines never used . I used different range magazines for shooting.

All in the original blue Sig case.

For the first few months this pistol was my duty pistol for work. We then switched to department issued pistols and it became my bed side gun for protection.

Normal barrel and slide wear for round count. The exterior has no holster wear or marks of wear. Mainly set in gun safe for years.

Two magazines and Sig .357 barrel sold together with pistol not separate.

Pictures sent by request to my email in my profile.

Asking $850 shipped to your FFL. Only shipped to legal states with no restrictions on magazines.

Prefer to use ShipMyGun.

If interested post reply here and send email in my profile.

Thanks for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 808,

Posts: 1240 | Location: Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | Registered: February 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Kill
Picture of Wyatt_jr
posted Hide Post
Now dangit! I've been looking at this every day. I'm going to shoot you an email..

Posts: 1855 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: March 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 808
posted Hide Post
Pictures sent.

Posts: 1240 | Location: Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | Registered: February 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 808
posted Hide Post
Sold to Wyatt _Jr

Thanks again Wyatt _Jr for the easy process of the sale and FFL transfer.