SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS assorted holsters, accessories for AR/AK - Geissele, CNC Warrior, ALG, Surefire, JM Custom, SB Tactical, handgun mags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS assorted holsters, accessories for AR/AK - Geissele, CNC Warrior, ALG, Surefire, JM Custom, SB Tactical, handgun mags Login/Join 
Picture of FP2000H
posted
I'll be updating this ad as I continue to inventory stuff that I'm trying to move. If there is something you're looking for, don't hesitate to shoot me an email. It might be something I have! Some of my images won't upload to imgur. Email for (more) photos. Thanks.

Shipping is on me. Payment by PayPal (friends & family or you cover fees), Venmo, Zelle, and Apple Cash accepted. Also, snail mail is accepted at your risk (USPS MO or cash). I can email or text more photos upon request.

Geissele 10" mk4 Fed rail in OD. This is the highly sought after gen1 version with less rail on the bottom than current production. This is a NIB rail that was never assembled and includes the Geissele barrel nut wrench which you need for installation and a Geissele gas block which came with the rail. This is a rare and expensive item. If you know, you know. $450

Surefire M600 1000 lumen in tan. Light use at range and safe duty. $185

Surefire tailcap for use with tape switch. $50

Surefire tape switch for momentary or constant on. $75

LMT factory iron sights. Excellent condition. I don't think they ever left the safe. Sold as a set only. $150

ALG ATK trigger for AK-47. $100 each

CNC Warrior brace for Arsenal SAM7K-44 milled receiver. Spent a little time on my Arsenal, but never to the range or anywhere else. Looks NIB. This is for direct mount to the receiver. $150

I have a bunch of RS Regulate mounting options that I plan to list eventually so message me if you want information on what I have. If you're local to Austin, TX, I have a bunch of mags, too.

Surefire XC-1B. Used, shows slight wear, works great and still in very good condition. $125

JM Custom Kydex holsters. All are excellent condition to NIB unless otherwise stated and are for 1.5" belt loops.

AIWB for Glock 17 w/ Surefire XC-1 in coyote brown. Full sweat guard, red dot sight cut, split loop clip. Can sub for standard 1.5" clip. $40

IWB3 for Glock 43 and 43X. Full sweat guard, 10 degree cant, cut for red dot sight. $45

Road Dog for 43/43X/48. Will accommodate red dot sight. No sweat guard - Yaqui belt style. $40

AIWB 2.0 for G43X/G48 w/ discreet carry clips, cut for red dot sight, full sweat guard, and extra tuck. $60

Mag carriers for G43X/G48 for left side carry with rounds facing forward. Mags have retention screw so may work with other mags, and I used them with the Shield S15 mags. $25 each or $40 for the pair

OWB2 for VP9SK in black, full sweat guard, 10 degree cant, cut for red dot sight. Sold gun before I could cancel order. $70

AIWB for VP9SK and mag carrier in coyote brown. Holster has medium sweat guard, discreet carry clips, and is cut for red dot sight.

Holster $55
Mag carrier $25

HANDGUN MAGAZINES - PLEASE READ

Prices are per magazine. It would be awesome to meet a $100 minimum purchase total for any mags that are shipped to even out my shipping costs. I'm not to keen on selling this lot two mags at a time. I'm happy to send individual pics to anyone buying magazines prior to shipping. Prices are per magazine. All magazines are in excellent to new condition unless described otherwise.

H&K

USP9

(5) 15 round mags unfired $25

VP9SK/P30SK

(4) 13 round mags $25

USPC/P2000

(3) 13 round mags with restricted lettering $25

P30/VP9 ALL SOLD TO redleg2/9

(4) 15 round mags $25
(1) 17 round mag $25
(1) 20 round mag $35

Sig Sauer

P320

(2) 9mm 17 round mags $25

P239 used in very good condition no surface rust

(4) blued 9mm eight round mags $35 each made in Italy

Glock most only removed from packaging

(9) Gen2 S15 mags $35 new in wrapper
(3) Gen2 S15 used mags $25 each

(28) Gen5 G19 mags $20 each
(6) Gen4 G19 mags $18 each
(2) 10 round G19 mags $20 each
(2) Gen5 OD mags $20 each
(5) G43X mags $20 each
(1) 10 round G26 mag w/ Pearce +2 extension $25
(2) G20 fifteen round mags $20 each SOLD

(6) current gen G23 mags $20 each
(1) current gen 22 round .40 mag $30

Beretta

92FS/M9

(3) new PVD 17 round $25

92C

(5) 15 round $15

S&W

(2) M&P shield .40 six round $10 SOLD TO chbibc
(2) M&P shield 9mm eight round $10

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP2000H,

#COMMUNISTMANBAD

Posts: 1705 | Location: TX | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FP2000H
posted Hide Post
Monday bump.

#COMMUNISTMANBAD

Posts: 1705 | Location: TX | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
I emailed FP2000H in regards to some of his RS Regulate equipment, and today, picked up a brand new mount from him for a great price.

Pleasure doing business with you sir, thanks again!

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4824 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
quote:
P30/VP9

(4) 15 round mags $25
(1) 17 round mag $25
(1) 20 round mag $35

I will take these.
Email to follow latter today Re payment.

Thank you.

Email sent: 5:50pm.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: redleg2/9,

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2223 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Email sent on the G20 magazines.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8182 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What caliber are the mags for the Sig P239?

Posts: 99 | Location: Southwest Fl | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FP2000H
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by megabyte:
What caliber are the mags for the Sig P239?

Sorry I left that off. They’re 9mm.

#COMMUNISTMANBAD

posted Hide Post
Thanks. I was asking because my son now has my P239 and I figured I’d get them for him. However, he already bought three. Sorry about that.

T.

Posts: 99 | Location: Southwest Fl | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
My purchase was delivered today. Working with FP2000H was a pleasure. Thank you!

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8182 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post