SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: HK P30SK, Peña Rhino flipper custom, Stribog A1 Gen 2 w/extras
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: HK P30SK, Peña Rhino flipper custom, Stribog A1 Gen 2 w/extras Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted
Acog Sold to Ottosig.
Have a really nice Trijicon TA33-R9 red reticle (7.62) with LaRue QD mount for sale. In excellent condition, only used a handful of times. Unfortunately, my eyes got old and need for bifocals was a must. Also have astigmatism and can’t really get my glasses to work with the Acog. No adjustment either so I’ll have to go another route. My loss, truly. I loved this scope when I had better eyes. Comes with a scope coat and the manual etc if I can find it. The box was a cheap plastic box they started using that’s been lost along the way. $525 shipped to lower 48. PayPal F&F accepted or add 3.5% to the total. Will post pictures as soon as I can. Thanks. Email is best to reach me quicker.

I also have the original thumb screw mount which I’ll include.

Date of manufacture 2012

Also have a NIB Peña Rhino Flipper with customized anodizing job on the pocket clip that came with this model. Pics to follow. $265 shipped conus. The few of these out there have been $350 NIB. PayPal F&F (or add 3.5%) USPS MO accepted .

Stribog
Decided to go after another PCC currently available so time to sell my reliable and fun Stribog A1 Gen 2. Comes with the original lower and quite a lot of (10) OEM magazines but also with the A3 Tactical lower that accepts Scorpion magazines. I have quite a few OEM (8) scorpion mags and (1) Magpul Scorpion 35 rd magazine as well. I can sell it with the lower parts in the A3 lower or just the original Stribog and stripped A3 lower with Scorpion mags. Also comes with a SB Tactical folding brace, original flat back cap, and 1913 stock adapter. This PCC has been 100% with NO malfunctions so far. I have 2 B&T’s and while it’s not a B&T, I have enjoyed it a lot. Will be posting pictures and list of parts and mag totals asap. $750 for everything but will sell the Stribog with original lower and original 10 mags 30 rd. for $550 shipped.

-A1 Gen 2 Stribog non reciprocating CH with factory lower
-Redfield RMR type red dot with picatinny mount
-SB Tactical folding brace
-10 factory 30 rd magazine (1 with steel lips)
-A3 Tactical lower with aluminum mag paddle
-8 OEM 30 rd Scorpion magazines
-1 Magpul 35 rd Scorpion magazine
-barrel thread protector
-Factory box, manual, etc

HK P30SK V3 DA/SA, NS, decocker at rear, G Code grey paddle holster, HTC IWB black holster, 2x 10 rd., 2x 15 rd., 1x 13 rd., 2x 30 rd. with HK Parts extensions. Has small back strap and side panels installed and have a set of “M” marked side panels and back strap. Also have a spare factory hammer spring. No box. $540 shipped CONUS

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 10X-Shooter,

Posts: 5753 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 5753 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
BTT

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
I’ll take the acog @ 525

12 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 4895 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Ottosig, the Acog is yours as you’re the first to claim it. Shoot me an email and we will work out the payment and shipping.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 10X-Shooter,

Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2200 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
Sending you an email about the P30SK.

Posts: 170 | Registered: November 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post