SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Luminox Group Buy! UPDATE PAGE 6
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Luminox Group Buy! UPDATE PAGE 6 Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
I haven't done a group buy in a while, just because their have not been any great offerings. I think this is a great opportunity MSRP is $395, Sig Forum pricing is $180 + USPS medium priority. Need to get to a minimum of 60 commitments.

Description
The Bear Grylls 'No Planet B' Eco watch combines Luminox’s precision watchmaking with Bear Grylls' adventurous spirit and the innovation of #tide ocean material, while simultaneously championing environmental conservation. The 42mm case and the strap are made from 100% ocean plastic collected in partnership with #tide. The black strap has the message – “I USED TO BE A BOTTLE” printed on the inside of the strap, reminding the wearer of its origin. The watch features a Swiss Quartz movement, 200m water resistance and the Luminox Light Technology. The case back has a unique ocean design with the mantras ‘EVERY SECOND COUNTS’ and ‘NEVER GIVE UP’ engraved alongside the Luminox, Bear Grylls and #tide logos. The strong and emotional phrase ‘NO PLANET B’ is visible on the dial and serves as a stark reminder of the seriousness of our environmental crisis and the need to make drastic changes now.

https://luminox.com/products/b..._sid=7d08da8e8&_ss=r

This message has been edited. Last edited by: davetruong,

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in for a quality watch at that price, thanks Dave.

Posts: 1677 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WarEagle1
posted Hide Post
Count me in

Posts: 108 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Sounds like a great deal, Thank you-

Posts: 374 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
I’m in for one. Thanks Dave for putting this together!

Posts: 479 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like one if it happens.

Thanks

Posts: 13049 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
Great timing, I am in, Thank You Dave.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1100 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in.

Posts: 1588 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sounds like a great deal........i'm in..
thank you.

Posts: 91 | Location: NW Ohio | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
count me in for one

Posts: 55 | Location: selma north carolina | Registered: November 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
In

Will make a great Christmas gift for our young Sailor

Posts: 5528 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How would do pay you if this happens?

Posts: 1588 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would say this would gain faster traction if it were posted in the lounge. Para might let you double post this if you ask him.

Posts: 13049 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
I am generally an automatic watch fan, but for this one quarts will work.

Count me in for one.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1797 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I'm down for one! I've been itching to get something from you and this will celebrate being employed after 6 months of unemployment.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIG4EVA,

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7146 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
in please

https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/

Posts: 10564 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
I'll take one if this goes through. Thank you!

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3570 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in for one. Appreciate you offering this up.

Posts: 471 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
I am in!

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 425 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
I’ll be in for one if we get enough commitments!
By my count, I’m #17 ….. we have a ways to go

Posts: 3157 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post