SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Sig Sauer 229 ,22LR conversion kit (Price Reduction)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Sig Sauer 229 ,22LR conversion kit (Price Reduction) Login/Join 
Picture of IndianaMike
posted
For Sale (SOLD PENDING FUNDS)
I have a 229-conversion kit that i bought with a package deal and decided i did not want another 22.
so it is up for sale Original Owner said he shot it for function and that wat it, it will come with 2 mags box and docs
ASKING $237 shipped REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED I prefer Money order or check i may the product until the check clears

This message has been edited. Last edited by: IndianaMike,

Posts: 1460 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
I'll take this. Email inbound.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1875 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Nightingale holster is gone

Posts: 1460 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pm sent to confirm figment. Thank you

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hayseed,

Posts: 166 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Adding a 229-conversion kit.
added kit on 05/04/2022
to the top

posted Hide Post
Is it for a P229 with a rail or without a rail? I think there's a difference.

rambo

Posts: 213 | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
I believe you are correct!
it fits my Dark Elite with a rail.
But not my German frame or Legacy no rail models

Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
weekend to the top

Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
sold on here pending funds

Amat victoria curam
Picture of i8mtm
posted Hide Post
I will take it per our emails.

Thanks,

~i8mtm

Posts: 470 | Location: Eastern PA | Registered: August 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post