SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    All sold. Thank you Sigforum.

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
All sold. Thank you Sigforum. Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
This ad will grow and change as I add more items and trade stuffs. (I think Photobucket has it in for me, really this is ridiculous). I finally have some new pictures up. I believe I have answered all questions. My email is in my profile.

iPhone 7 Plus w/ 256GB - Black Used for a few months and then I switched to Verizon and switched back to the Samsung. Phone is in like new condition and comes with everything it shipped with: box, charger, headphones. Has been 'unlocked' by AT&T. - SPF $745 shipped or trade

iPhone 6s w/ 64GB - Space grey used for a year, lived its life in a case and my wifes purse. She also upgraded to the new iPhone when we moved to Verizon. (FWIW, she thought my 7+ was too big, so she got a normally sized 7). Has been 'unlocked' by AT&T. - Sold $375 shipped or trade

Surefire X300U FDE - New in the box, never mounted. I bought it and put the batteries in it. SOLD -$ 185 Shipped or trade

Chris Reeves Sebenza small with 'Tanker' engraving - This has been a daily carry piece and so it is used condition. - Sold $165 Shipped or trade

http://i675.photobucket.com/al.../20170321_221233.jpg
http://i675.photobucket.com/al.../20170321_221248.jpg
http://i675.photobucket.com/al.../20170321_221303.jpg
http://i675.photobucket.com/al.../20170321_221408.jpg

Geissele MK4 Rail 7" FDE - New in the box, never mounted. I am going to take better pictures of it. - Sold $175 Shipped or trade

http://i675.photobucket.com/al...145-3810DA020665.jpg
http://i675.photobucket.com/al...AE5-AF0C2F9FFD65.jpg

others as I take pictures

I am looking for:
Gen4 Glock 23
.30-06 hunting rifle.
30-30 Lever

This message has been edited. Last edited by: redstone,

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 2926 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Chris Reeves Sebenza small

Pics of the Sebenza when possible please

Posts: 7802 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
chris Reeves Sebenza small with 'Tanker' engraving
ill take this

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gambit123,

Posts: 987 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 14, 2009Report This Post
Picture of bry@n
posted Hide Post
I'll be a backup for the sebenza small tanker

Posts: 1541 | Location: PA | Registered: February 22, 2010Report This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
Damn I'm slow. I'll be a second backup on the Tanker Sebenza! Haha!

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn, no more waiting for pics for me. 4ths I suppose.

Posts: 7802 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Report This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Geissele MK4 Rail 7" FDE

Does this come with the gas block, barrel but etc? Emailed you that I'll take it if so.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12742 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Report This Post
Picture of jack32586
posted Hide Post
Does the Surefire have the traditional or screw lock?

Posts: 183 | Location: Houston TX | Registered: October 10, 2016Report This Post
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
quote:
Geissele MK4 Rail 7" FDE

Does this come with the gas block, barrel but etc? Emailed you that I'll take it if so.

Yes it does. Email Sent

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 2926 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Report This Post
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jack32586:
Does the Surefire have the traditional or screw lock?

Honestly I do not know. It is the 'ultra' version at 600 lumens. here is a picture of the 'kit' it comes with:

posted Hide Post
Per our correspondence, I will take the Surefire light.

Posts: 83 | Location: KDTO...NTX | Registered: October 03, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Email your way

Thanks , Pep

Posts: 497 | Location: illinois | Registered: March 15, 2006Report This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Email sent on 7 plus.

phil

Posts: 2298 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Report This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
replied to email. I will take it. Waiting for shipping info for M.O.

phil

Posts: 2298 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Report This Post
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr.sig239:
replied to email. I will take it. Waiting for shipping info for M.O.

I have updated the add and emailed you my address. Thank you,

David

If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Message sent on the 6s

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3440 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Report This Post
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
iPhone 6s is SPF.