SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: SIG 229ST ELITE W/RAIL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: SIG 229ST ELITE W/RAIL Login/Join 
Picture of 350zee
posted
Hello friends

2) Safe queen: 1st generation Sig P229ST with rail in .40 cal. Hogue wood grips, night sights is still bright. Two 12 round magazines and blue box for $1000.00 plus shipping.

Pictures available upon request. E-mail is: sig220fan@comcast.net

Thanks for looking,
Elmer(350zee)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 350zee,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***My Idea Of Gun Control Is A Firm Grip!!!***-------***NRA Life Member***----------

Posts: 1301 | Location: Everett, WA. | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
sig220fan@comcast.net

sent email for photos of the 229

Posts: 209 | Location: Shenandoah Valley | Registered: February 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Texans
posted Hide Post
Email sent with trade offer.

Posts: 707 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by btex:
Email sent with trade offer.

Sir, could you please send me your e-mail again? I didn’t see it. Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***My Idea Of Gun Control Is A Firm Grip!!!***-------***NRA Life Member***----------

Posts: 1301 | Location: Everett, WA. | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Texans
posted Hide Post
I sent another email, it may have been sent to your spam folder.

Posts: 707 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Request sent for some pics. Thanks.

Posts: 567 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Three days since I posted about asking for pics.
No response of any kind. No longer interested, forget the pictures. Sorry to have bothered you with such a trivial request!

Posts: 567 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
Jeorge,

I sent you the pictures. I’m sorry if you didn’t get them. I’ll try sending them
again.

Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jgerge222:
Three days since I posted about asking for pics.
No response of any kind. No longer interested, forget the pictures. Sorry to have bothered you with such a trivial request!

Jeorge,

I apologize. I must have a pc virus that is why you didn’t get my email. I will try using my ipad to send the pics again.

Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
350zee:
I did receive your info and pics a short time ago.
Thank you for taking the time to follow up.

My apologies for being an impatient old geezer!

Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
BTT C39V2 added

Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
LAST BUMP