SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    9 toe sale special now! Dr. Klahn’s Crazy Canes! Unique canes with unlimited customization possibilities! Final sale! Close out pricing! $125
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9 toe sale special now! Dr. Klahn’s Crazy Canes! Unique canes with unlimited customization possibilities! Final sale! Close out pricing! $125 Login/Join 
Picture of Jman78
posted
Hello Sig forum members!

ETA: 8/29/24 If the toe sale didn’t grab ya, maybe this blowout business closing price will!

Sale price is $125 + $25 shippng, or i will deliver in the SoCal area for $15.

I will ship the cane in it’s shortest length and provide instructions for adjusting the cane.

Having a toe removed today, so you save money!!
Canes are $220 shipped, I will be in the hospital for the next week so bear with me on shipping at the moment. I will process when I get home.

I would like to introduce you to Dr. Klahn’s Crazy Canes!

Due to a car accident and previous health issues I needed a cane for support and stability.
With the current options on the market, I didn’t see anything that would fit my needs and style.
So I designed and built my own, and what I am offering is a line of unique and customizable canes.

If you have any questions please email me at:

Dr.KlahnsCrazyCanes@Gmail.com

Dr.klahnsCrazyCanes@Outlook.com

Or call 949-444-2142 during 10am-5pm Pacific time.

I am located in Victorville California.

Price is $299 + $35 for shipping, please make sure you email me your required length!!
Payment can be made via Zelle or cash with local delivery.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jman78,

Posts: 185 | Location: Victorville, CA | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Do you only take US currency .. Or would you also accept a Fistful of Yen?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10752 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Do you only take US currency .. Or would you also accept a Fistful of Yen?

A fistful of Filthy CIA capitalist USA cash fresh from the closest mint to Detroit, or a fistful of gold also works. Just handed over, not thrown please.

Folks, these canes are real, functional, and damn sturdy!

I field tested the prototype for 11 months now.
I have butter fingers ( dropped a running grinder on my better leg building inventory) and have dropped this cane on tile, concrete, asphalt, you name it, I have dropped this cane on it!!

The worst damage was a few scratches from the asphalt, other than that, you tighten a screw once in a great while. Please post any questions or comments, I know in public this is either a love or hate kinda thing, but it always seems to start a conversation with someone.

Posts: 185 | Location: Victorville, CA | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
New price on canes and shipping!

Canes are now $299 and $35 shipped with in the lower 48 states.

My canes also feature a heavy duty replaceable rubber tip, easy maintenance, adaptability with length adjustments for future needs, and picatinny accessories to make life easier. For example, I am using a folding grip as a post to help elevate my leg when sitting down. Also, it is a great applicator for those that are in need of “crayons for Christmas”when wanting your possessions more than you do.

Please posts any questions, or send an email listed on my profile or in the ad, you can also text or call with any questions- 949-444-2142

Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
New sales price on the canes!

$250 and $35 for shipping.

Cane length can be set before shipping, Or I can ship the cane at the shortest length and the user can set it with provided instructions.

FREE Delivery is also available in the Southern California area. Please give me your Zip code for confirmation.

My own personal EDC cane.

Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
9 toe sale starting today, cause I am in the hospital having my big toe in the right foot removed!!

I lose a toe and you save some doe, I really do have skin in the game lol!

Folks if I don’t laugh I will cry….

Yes this is serious, sale price is $220 shipped unless I get to the phone again after sedation!

Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
If the toe sale didn’t grab ya, maybe this blowout business closing price will!

Sale price is $125 + $25 shippng, or i will deliver in the SoCal area for $15.

I will ship the cane in it’s shortest length and provide instructions for adjusting the cane.