SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB - SIG P229 (or P228) Slide
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB - SIG P229 (or P228) Slide Login/Join 
posted
Hopefully one of you fine SIG Forum members would like to upgrade your 229 to one of the fancy schmancy optic cut or pro cut 229 slides & that you would be willing to sell your basic/101 slide to me. I have a 229DAK in .40 that’s sitting around unfired and would like to put a 9mm-capable slide on it. SIG itself is out of stock and I don’t really want one with the optic cut/plate and supp sights on it. Thanks!

Posts: 449 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GeoJelly, I'm sending you an email about a slide I have.

Posts: 40 | Location: Center of U.S.A. | Registered: June 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bmartin165
posted Hide Post
Message sent

Posts: 466 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of johnronin
posted Hide Post
Message sent

These Pretzels are making me thirsty!

Posts: 653 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: March 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post