SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Need a Magpul MOE AR grip stealth gray - gray
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need a Magpul MOE AR grip stealth gray - gray Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted
I find myself in need of a Magpul MOE grip for my AR. I know they're cheap but I'd have to buy one online and pay shipping so I may as well check here first. I have a black MOE I'm willing to trade or a black MOE plus. Both are on rifles at the moment but like new.id like to trade one for a new or like new MOE in gray (dark gray). Thanks.

Posts: 5525 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey 10x, I have a like new K2 grip in Stealth Gray. It's not a MOE, but I started using the K2's on my SBR's and really like it on more compact AR's (still run the MOE's on longer barrel AR's and AR10). If you want to check it out let me know and I'll send it your way. My contact info should be in my profile.
CJ

Posts: 86 | Location: NE Texas | Registered: May 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got mental
blue balls now
Picture of tlbailey1
posted Hide Post
I don't have one for you, but I get almost all of my magpul stuff from aimsurplus.com, because they have free shipping on Magpul stuff! Click me to go straight to Magpul Grips

They currently have standard MOE/MOE+/MIAD Gen1.1/MOE-K/MOE-K2+/MOE-SL in stock, all in gray. The only one they seem to lack is the MOE-K2, it's out of stock.

(PS I have no affiliation with magpul or AIM, but I have sent a lot of money their way in the past 6-9 months. Big Grin)

Posts: 6807 | Location: Idaho | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that! I've shopped with them plenty but never noticed free shipping.

Posts: 5525 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got mental
blue balls now
Picture of tlbailey1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
Thanks for that! I've shopped with them plenty but never noticed free shipping.

You're welcome!

It's only on specific items, up at the top of their webpage, I want to say all thins Magpul, Spikes, ALG and some other things. I've also bought some of their BCG's and they had free shipping. I'll gladly pay MSRP or close to MSRP and avoid $8-10 shipping charges for one item. So it costs $1 more than XYZ, but I don't have to pay an arm for shipping. End result, I spend the least I can.

Posts: 6807 | Location: Idaho | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fanninland:
Hey 10x, I have a like new K2 grip in Stealth Gray. It's not a MOE, but I started using the K2's on my SBR's and really like it on more compact AR's (still run the MOE's on longer barrel AR's and AR10). If you want to check it out let me know and I'll send it your way. My contact info should be in my profile.
CJ

Special thanks to you sir.

Banned
posted Hide Post
Are you good to go???

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
On its way to you tomorrow.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post