SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Prices Reduced 10-20-21....Geissele Super Duty Rifle w/ Troy BUIS.....Geissele 1-6x26 Scope w/ Mount.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Prices Reduced 10-20-21....Geissele Super Duty Rifle w/ Troy BUIS.....Geissele 1-6x26 Scope w/ Mount. Login/Join 
Picture of redleg2/9
posted
My Pre-Estate, Estate Sale: my sons both say I have given them enough guns, so sell the extras and enjoy.

The Fine Print:
1. First unconditional “I’ll take it” followed by a confirming email gets it.
2. Payment: discreet PayPal Family and Friends, USPS Money Orders, bank transfer or check if I know you. Please email for options.
3. Price includes shipping.
4. Please email with any questions.
5. No sale where prohibited or guns to California.

Firearms:
1. Geissele Super Duty Rifle

Misc. Items:
1. Geissele Super Precision 1-6 x 26 Scope

Firearms:

1. Rifle: Geissele Super Duty Rifle 16", 5.56mm - DDC

Please Note: This Geissele Automatics Super Duty rifle was ordered directly from Geissele Automatics on 03-06-21 and is full factory specs. The Packing Slip will be enclosed.
Geissele Super Duty rifles from other sources are not the same as the factory direct spec rifles.

This rifle was purchased for my oldest son.

The total round count is 120 rounds of IMI M193 to function test and zero the scope at 100 yards.
An Okay Industries SureFeed E2 mag and the Magpul MVG vertical grip will be included with the rifle.

Full description and specs: Rifle

This rife is offered only with the Troy Industries Front (HK style) and Rear Folding Battle Sights.

Note: The total retail cost of the Geissele Super Duty Rifle ($2,225.00 + $81.00 shipping) and Troy BUIS is $2,501.00.

Price: Geissele Rifle w/ Troy BUIS.....$2,080.00.....Delivered to your FFL

Misc. Items:

1. Scope: Geissele Super Precision 1-6x26, DMMR-1 Reticle, DDC

This scope is equal in quality to my early Swarovski and Schmidt & Binder scopes.

The Scope and Mount were purchased in March 2021.

Full description and specs: Scope

Scope Mount: Geissele Super Precision Scope Mount, 30mm, DDC, 2.04" Height

This was a SOCOM contract over-run and is no longer available.

Full description and specs: Mount

Note: The total retail cost of the Geissele Scope and Mount is $1,595.00 – plus shipping

Price: Geissele Scope and Mount.....$1,300.00.....Delivered, Insured

Thanks for looking and thank you Para.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: redleg2/9,

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2134 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Bump with separate sale of rifle and scope

This message has been edited. Last edited by: redleg2/9,

– Napoleon Bonaparte

Posts: 2134 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Bump

– Napoleon Bonaparte

Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Email sent re: possible trade.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Posts: 1285 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Bump with prices reduced.

– Napoleon Bonaparte