SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Want to buy P229 base plate
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want to buy P229 base plate Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted

As circled in the picture. While cleaning a mag in the garage, the base plate was launched into the abyss. I have given up in my search. So, if you have a spare, let me know and your price shipped please. Thanks.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
let me have a look in the clutter.

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2259 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
If cyberphobia can't find any, e mail me your address. I found a few today. Sig part # 34260655.

"Let's Go Brandon"

Posts: 1537 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
nope I thought I had some but no. Smile

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2259 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
D.Steve. Many thanks!

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D_Steve:
If cyberphobia can't find any, e mail me your address. I found a few today. Sig part # 34260655.

Part showed up today. Many thanks again!

FBLM LGB!