SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro 600 in blue
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro 600 in blue Login/Join 
posted
New in box. Blue face blue bezel. 40mm. This color is not currently available from the factory. Really a beautiful piece.
$850 shipped CONUS

This is the 3rd gen Pro 600. If you search for this watch on the CW website you will not find it. Supposedly the new 600 will be introduced in 2024. What you will see is the C60 Trident Pro 300. The biggest difference is the new model is only water resistant to 300 vs 600. The case is slightly thinner as a result. I personally don't have a problem with the 13mm of the 600. Plus I prefer the styling of the 600 over the 300. Especially in the blue, it really pops. Google C60 Trident Pro 600. It's an impressive watch. I started out with a couple Steinhart divers, stepping up to the CW is worth the money. Here's your chance to grab one the last NIB Pro 600's in the best colorway imho

Posts: 130 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thought I'd bump this up once before Christmas.

Posts: 130 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post