SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    2005 Polaris magnum 330 ATV for sale, along with trailer. - SOLD - buyer seeking home boss approval (of pickup date).
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2005 Polaris magnum 330 ATV for sale, along with trailer. - SOLD - buyer seeking home boss approval (of pickup date). Login/Join 
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted
It is time to find a new owner for this ATV. My bones don’t like the cold weather when hunting elk in northern Arizona.
This is 4 wheel drive and has been kept in the garage.
Has a Cabela’s three compartment saddle bag mounted on the back deck.
Also has attached to the back deck is an adjustable holder for a climbing deer stand.
Comes with a Polaris gun boot and boot mount which is fastened to the right side of the rear deck..
This has a stick gear lever, my left ankle is fused, so this was a big deal when I bought it.
Warn winch mounted on the front. Comes with a camo helmet.
A little over 2,000 miles.
Located in Chandler, AZ.
My email is in my profile.
Trailer is a two wheel Ziema. tongue has been extended and a tool box has been mounted on the front. Send me an email and I will send photos and answer questions.
Edited —- Prices: 850 for ATV, 200 for trailer, #1,000 for both.

Jim - Hunthelp

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hunthelp,

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1936 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
sending email

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 17721 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 65 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: July 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I posted an “I’ll take it” but realized that you may have it sold already, so withdrawn. Don’t want to jump in front of anyone.

Posts: 1863 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post