SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    **SPF** WTS German p229 .357SIG Triple Ser. # w/ammo -- Reduced $600
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**SPF** WTS German p229 .357SIG Triple Ser. # w/ammo -- Reduced $600 Login/Join 
Picture of kgray01
posted
Selling my P229 .357SIG, German, matching ser. # on barrel, slide and frame, night sights still bright.

Bought from Robert Burke a while back and never spent any time shooting it to speak of (100 rounds to be exact).

Very good condition, comes with 3 ten round zipper back mags and 1 twelve round SIG Italian mag. Don't know if the box is original (doesn't have the sticker) and includes manual but no test target.

As part of the package, I'm adding in 500 rounds of various FMJ ammo and 20 rounds Buffalo Bore JHP ammo. Not looking to separate the the weapon and ammo as I'm getting out of that handgun caliber.

**SPF** for everything. Prefer FTF in the DFW area and CHL highly desirable.

The ONLY trade I would be willing to consider is another P229 of similar lineage (i.e. German, triple serial #) in 9mm.

My email info is in my profile or text me at 904-8one3-three5four5

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kgray01,

1 Sam. 15:28

Posts: 288 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did Robert perform his magic on it?

Posts: 7825 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
Did Robert perform his magic on it?

Not on this one. Glad he didn't or I'd be feeling really bad right now.

Posts: 288 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Useful info for OP and potential buyers: There is no factory test target on this gun, because there never was one. It's not MIA, AWOL, or anything like that. The gun was assembled at SIG USA. Hence, no German proof marks, or German test target.

Q

Posts: 21382 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Useful info for OP and potential buyers: There is no factory test target on this gun, because there never was one. It's not MIA, AWOL, or anything like that. The gun was assembled at SIG USA. Hence, no German proof marks, or German test target.

Thanks for the info. The depth of knowledge here is just another reason I'm on this forum.

Doveryai,
no proveryai.
Picture of SIG_P226
posted Hide Post
Not consider buying a conversion kit so you can shoot both caliber (357 + 9mm)?

.)))*"((((((( *¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫.♥.♫ •*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫.♥.♫ •*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫.♥.♫ •*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*
>>> o <<<
.\___~___/
Get some, then get some more ... ST10
Success in handgun marksmanship is about operating the pistol, not hitting the target. - Bruce Gray
Knowledge is power, ONLY when you share it. - Me
NRA Life Member

Posts: 3661 | Location: Cop Land | Registered: September 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
I honestly had not. Just may do that if it doesn't sell.

I really don't know whether to thank you or not for that reminder... Smile

Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
Price reduced -- $600

Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Very tempted.....if it's still around in 30 days I might lose my willpower.....

Posts: 6888 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Text sent.

Posts: 203 | Location: Michigan | Registered: February 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
SPF to daytwadog!