SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: 1 Item Left! SilencerCo Trifecta Flash Hider *BN* (Final Price Drop)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: 1 Item Left! SilencerCo Trifecta Flash Hider *BN* (Final Price Drop) Login/Join 
posted
I converted my Saker from Trifecta to ASR (getting a Chimera 300 in a few months) and as a result am selling the parts. All prices include shipping. The muzzle devices will go USPS 1st Class and the MAAD mount will be shipped USPS Priority. I will accept discreet PayPay, PP Addy is in my profile. Muzzle devices are 5.56 or 1/2 x28 thread pitch. The MAAD mount will work on a 5.56 or 7.62 Saker. All the parts have been scrubbed clean and are dry and a light coat of oil will have them looking good.

1. *SOLD* Flash Hider 1/2x28 - $25
2. *SOLD* Flash Hider 1/2x28 - $50 $45 $40 (Brand New)
3. *SOLD* Trifecta MAAD Mount - $75

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gordynismo,

Posts: 519 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
What model is #1 and what is the overall length?

ETA- if I read this properly, #1 is the 2.5” three prong flash hider, correct? If so, I will take it.

“We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”- Joe Biden

Posts: 12680 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Correct. The model number for both is AC238. The 3 prong flashhider.

Posts: 519 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
AC238

I’ll take #1- F&F PayPal later today.

“We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”- Joe Biden

Posts: 12680 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
I'll take #3. PayPal on the way.

Posts: 958 | Location: Virginia Beach, VA | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mid-Week Bump

Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Got the MAAD Mount in the mail today. Thanks.

Posts: 958 | Location: Virginia Beach, VA | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Well, I might as well take the Flash hider too. I should have said "I'll take it" earlier and could have saved you a trip to the Post Office. Sorry about that.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Got my “used” flash hider today; looked almost new- thanks for a painless transaction.

Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Got my items quick. Very happy with the easy transactions.