SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Withdrawn

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Withdrawn Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: .38supersig,

Posts: 9401 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Does the x-five barrel have a loaded chamber indicator? Picture of top of the barrel?

posted Hide Post
What are you looking to get for your upper?

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for asking.

Posts: 9401 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Report This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Hello, is this longer than the xfive legion barrel? I'm trying to build for a flux

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6061 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Report This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
No sir.

I would be interested in how your Flux turns out as I hope to have one some day.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
This would fir the RXP though right? Does it need to go to an FFL and what are you asking? Thank you

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6061 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Report This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post

Wink

posted Hide Post
Can you post or send me a couple of photos of the condition? Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Email sent.

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Replied. Thanks for your interest.

Withdrawn.