SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Quality Gunleather for Your Glock 26 / 27 / 33
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quality Gunleather for Your Glock 26 / 27 / 33 Login/Join 
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted
For sale are several pieces of used-but-not abused pieces of gunleather sized for a Glock 26 / 27 / 33. All are oriented for a right-handed shooter. Belt loops are 1.5 inches when present.

All items to ship via USPS to USA addresses only with tracking number to be provided. Items to ship within two weekdays of payment clearance.

Payment via discrete (no description and no fee to me) PayPal Friends and Family or Venmo preferred. USPS money orders and, from established members, personal checks also accepted.

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for looking.

10/11/23 UPDATE - the Milt Sparks pocket magazine pouch and Mitch Rosen pocket holster remain available. All other items have sold. Thank you!

SOLD to member KevH * Milt Sparks Summer Special 2. For the Sparks aficionado, this was crafted by Tony Kanaley. $50 shipped.

Milt Sparks pocket magazine pouch. Stamped “G19/23;” will work with 26/27/33 magazines. $40 shipped.

SOLD to member Wasabi * Kramer Leather Belt Scabbard. $60 shipped.

SOLD to member bruthajess * Mitch Rosen Express Line Upper Limit. $40 shipped.

Mitch Rosen Express Line pocket holster. $40 shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TheFrontRange,

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6695 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Kramer Scabbard. Email sent.

Posts: 736 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Mitch Rosen Express Line Upper Limit Holster. Email sent.

Posts: 75 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: July 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Bump for reduced prices - thank you!

The wicked flee when
no man pursueth
Picture of KevH
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Milt Sparks Summer Special 2.

Proverbs 28:1

Posts: 4211 | Location: Contra Costa County, CA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Bump - thank you!

Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Bump - thank you!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza