SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Wheaton Arms G17 barrel & mags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Wheaton Arms G17 barrel & mags Login/Join 
Uppity Helot
posted
Hello,

I have parted with my G17. I am selling off 2 gently used factory 17 round G17 mags and a similarly gently used Wheaton Arms G17 barrel as one combined package. The Wheaton barrel is conventionally rifled, pvd blue, drop in model. It functioned 100% in my G17 and ran my home cast .356 lead bullets without leading. It ran factory fmj ammo perfectly too.

Asking $108 shipped to any legal state and local in the CONUS. Payment by money order or cash (if you are comfortable with mailing it) only. I don’t do PayPal due to their anti 2A policies. I want to sell this as one complete package and please no low ballers.

I have pictures of the barrel available. Please send any questions to jmcasher@ptd.net.

Thanks,
Divil

Posts: 2518 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Weekend bump with price reduced to $88 shipped for the barrel and mags.

Posts: 2518 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
I'll take it! Email to follow.

Thanks.

Posts: 1557 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Barrel and Mags SPF! Thanks Sigforum!