SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: P220 Legion 10mm - PRICE DROPPED!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: P220 Legion 10mm - PRICE DROPPED! Login/Join 
posted
For Sale: Sig P220 Legion 10mm Used, in very good/excellent condition. Unknown round count. This is an earlier SKU that does NOT have an optic-cut slide. Includes 3 OEM steel magazines and original hard plastic Sig case.

Also will include the Sig P220 Legion Challenge Coin.

$1000 + $70 shipping/FFL if necessary.

Located in Phoenix metro.

Email: johnp292@gmail.com

Screenshot 2023-08-28 144113 by John P, on Flickr
IMG_1437 by John P, on Flickr
IMG_1438 by John P, on Flickr
IMG_1440 by John P, on Flickr

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JohnP292,

Posts: 63 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 13, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
Well, it's a day later and no pics?

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.
He's never been a straight shooter.

Posts: 1326 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
I am interested
Can you send pics of the slide removed so I can see frame to slide condition?
Email is in profile

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.
He's never been a straight shooter.

Posts: 1326 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmoid:
I am interested
Can you send pics of the slide removed so I can see frame to slide condition?
Email is in profile

I can't access profiles. You can email me at johnp292@gmail.com

Posts: 63 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 13, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price reduced to $1150

posted Hide Post
Still available!

posted Hide Post
Still for sale!

posted Hide Post
Price dropped to $1000 + $70 Shipping/FFL if needed

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JohnP292,

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
What color is it? In the first photo it looks green, in the other photos it looks grey / black.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30903 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
What color is it? In the first photo it looks green, in the other photos it looks grey / black.

Its the standard Legion grey. Just different lighting, the first photo was taken by the place I bought the gun from, the others are mine.

posted Hide Post
I decided to go to $1k