SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    2 RGrizzle holsters for P239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 RGrizzle holsters for P239 Login/Join 
posted
I have 2 holsters from Ryan at RGrizzle that I’m not using. **Edit--These are for the P239 in .40. I'm not sure if other caliber's make for a different sized holster, but these were done specifically for the .40.

The first is the WarPig. It operates as both IWB and OWB by virtue of its removable clips.
This holster was $130 new a year ago. I’ve only worn and used this holster two times
The other is his SSR model. This one’s a bit older (don’t remember when I got it) and sells for $125. It’s been worn and used several times but has no marks to indicate wear-it still looks excellent.
I’m letting these go because I just don’t use them. I have another holster for my 239 that I end up using.

Ideally, I’d love to sell these both as a set and only ship once. If you’d like both, I’ll let them go for $130. That’s essentially two for the price of one new holster and without the 3-4 month wait.

If you’d like only one, I’d let either go separately for $80.

Prices include Priority Mail shipping.
I have pics available, and can share via text or email.

Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: redwood25,

--------------------------------------

Posts: 3480 | Location: Central California | Registered: April 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take both holsters for $130.00 shipped. Sending email

Posts: 64 | Registered: December 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Manxter26:
I’ll take both holsters for $130.00 shipped. Sending email

I just replied.

--------------------------------------

Posts: 3480 | Location: Central California | Registered: April 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Payment sent.
Thanks

posted Hide Post
Holsters arrived and are perfect. Thank you.