SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    **SOLD**- HK MP5 SD 22lr (Walther)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**SOLD**- HK MP5 SD 22lr (Walther) Login/Join 
posted
*****Sold ***** HK MP5 SD 22lr - $400

This is the Walther version, not Umarex. I have been the only owner and have taken care of it. I have put approximately 1,000 rounds through it. It has been cleaned and oiled after each range trip. To be 100% transparent, I have not done full strip cleanings each time, mostly field strip level.

Description from the manufacturer:
“The HK SD Semi-Automatic Rifle is the full-time suppressed version of the MP5 submachine gun. It includes the SD-style forearm, retractable stock and integral compensator. The HK MP5 SD Semi-Automatic Rifle in .22 L.R. is manufactured exclusively by Walther under license from HK. It is the only genuine HK tactical rimfire replica available in the world.”

Extras included in the price:
6 -25 round magazines
3 -10 round magazines (originally purchased in Maryland)
Bushnell Optics TRS-25 HiRise Red Dot Riflescope with Riser Block, 1x25mm
GSG-5 Claw Scope mount
UTG Covert Homeland Security Gun Case with Adjustable Shoulder Strap

In researching the price, I found that Cabela’s is having a sale on them right now for $449, and that was the lowest price I could find. Magazines cost around $25 each. The RDS costs $65, the mount, $14 and the case $30. That is around $300 in extras. So, I feel comfortable that the price is fair, unless you want to give me more $. Smile

I will ship to your FFL once payment clears, unless you are a Virginia resident and are willing to meet in Northern VA for a FTF. I can accept PayPal or Money Order for the quickest sale, but will accept a personal check with the understanding that the funds need to clear my bank before I can transfer ownership.

Pictures below:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: md-dave,

Posts: 71 | Location: NoVA | Registered: December 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
would this require having the permit for owning a suppressor ?

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3630 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its a fake can surrounding thin barrel to make it 16".

Posts: 3899 | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
pedropcola is correct. It is a simulated suppressor, not a real one. It hides the full length barrel, 16", so it is not an SBR either.

Posts: 71 | Location: NoVA | Registered: December 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
I will take it
Al

"When it's over I want to hit the ground like a spent shell"
220 W German bought in Germany
226 W German bought in Germany
228 W German
232 SL
226 X5 9mm
226 X6 9mm

Posts: 88 | Location: ri | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.