SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Closed
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Closed Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:
I sent you an email.

Per your "I'll take it" email, I have it marked as yours. Funds received and will ship tomorrow 12/21... hopefully with no more UPS shenanigans!!

Help with my medical fundraiser at https://fundrazr.com/d2PmG0?ref=ab_8BFKzc.

Posts: 2149 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Robert, please give me the tracking number for the AR-7. Thanks

Posts: 1000 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You should have it in your email; it's the one ending in 0839.

Posts: 2149 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take a 6 pack of the Wilson mags if you can wait til January 1st for payment.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure thing! I’ll have them set aside for you.

posted Hide Post
AR-7 received. Thank you.

Posts: 1000 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey Robert, hope all is well,, can you pm me when you get a chance to follow up on shipment info for the 10/22 stocks. thank you

Posts: 240 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Hey Robert, can you shoot me an email too? I hope you're okay.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 2081 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Remove please

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jindodog,

Posts: 273 | Location: Indian River Shores, Florida | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P) Three remaining lots of six (6) Wilson Combat 47D 8-round magazines in stainless. $140/each

I’ll take one lot of Wilson Combat 47D magazines for $140.

Thank you

Mike

Posts: 118 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: April 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
E mail sent about the volquartsen 1238-22

Posts: 20 | Registered: June 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Please send photos of the “X) Ruger Mark I with original metal baseplate magazine.”
Thank you.

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2297 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone heard from legal?

Posts: 20 | Registered: June 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I believe his work takes him "away from the community" sometimes, but he does respond when he can get a minute to catch up. Have you emailed him directly?

God bless America.

Posts: 13908 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard from him a few days ago,, he is preoccupied with a few things so be patient

Posts: 240 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone for being patient with me; daughter and I both had pneumonia, her mom is doing chemotherapy but it isn't going well so she may have to do radiation in California, I found out I have glaucoma, and I have to testify in federal court on a pilot misconduct issue in April.

Y'all have been really kind checking up and it's much appreciated. Smile

Here's my punchlist for this week:

- tomorrow (Tuesday, Mar 12) I will (1) check to make sure everything I dropped off to my FFL shipped and (2) go back through the thread to make sure I reply to everyone with pics etc.
- Wednesday, Mar 13, will be finalizing Mike Evans' fundraising stuff and sending him the last check from the event
- Thursday, Mar 14, will (hopefully) still have everyone interested in stuff squared away and start packing for the post office
- Friday, Mar 15, will send off everything.

Again, appreciate y'all!!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Legal Beagle:
Thanks everyone for being patient with me; daughter and I both had pneumonia, her mom is doing chemotherapy but it isn't going well so she may have to do radiation in California, I found out I have glaucoma, and I have to testify in federal court on a pilot misconduct issue in April.

Y'all have been really kind checking up and it's much appreciated. Smile

Here's my punchlist for this week:

- tomorrow (Tuesday, Mar 12) I will (1) check to make sure everything I dropped off to my FFL shipped and (2) go back through the thread to make sure I reply to everyone with pics etc.
- Wednesday, Mar 13, will be finalizing Mike Evans' fundraising stuff and sending him the last check from the event
- Thursday, Mar 14, will (hopefully) still have everyone interested in stuff squared away and start packing for the post office
- Friday, Mar 15, will send off everything.

Again, appreciate y'all!!

There's actually some good news I forgot. I talked with my work, there's already some programs to have dogs in the office, so I may be getting a new puppers to train up to be my service dog! Silver lining! (Or yellow lab lining!) Big Grin

Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Sir, sent an email for pictures of the open sight rifle.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6625 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
I didn’t read your post 2-3 up from the last. That’s quite a tough go of it. I apologize, and am in no rush at all.

When you get to a calm spot and catch your breath I am interested. Hope everything works out for the best.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6625 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
Howdy. Does “K” include shipping?

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3817 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post