SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Closed
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Closed Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cworetired:
I will take it for the $270 shipped. How would like payment?

If you would, please send it via PayPal Friends and Family with no message along with a follow up email with your FFL's info. In the meantime, I'll mark it as yours!

Help with my medical fundraiser at https://fundrazr.com/d2PmG0?ref=ab_8BFKzc.

Posts: 2135 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Question sent on Lot S, the CM 9mm 1911 mags. Thanks.

Posts: 347 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frenchy1004:
Question sent on Lot S, the CM 9mm 1911 mags. Thanks.

Replied with pics! Smile

Posts: 2135 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Per our emails, I will take Lot S, the 9mm 1911 mags. Thanks!

Posts: 347 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
pix for w and y plz

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19521 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All emails replied to, the SPFs etc. have been updated, shipping 12/5 for everything (instead of 12/1). Thanks so much to everyone!

Had a family emergency, emailed everybody with an update, will ship Monday 12/11. Sorry for the delay!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Legal Beagle,

posted Hide Post
May I have photos of the AR-7?

Posts: 998 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Henry AR-7

Posts: 998 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i will take G as well -
G) Volquartsen Laminated Lightweight Stock
no hurry and hope your family emrgency has gotten resolved - no hurry here

Posts: 235 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non Nobis Solum
posted Hide Post
I will take item I. Happy to send payment however is easiest.

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 3623 | Location: Charlottesville, VA | Registered: May 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non Nobis Solum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frankinaug:
I will take item I. Happy to send payment however is easiest.

Payment sent yesterday via PayPal for item I.

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 3623 | Location: Charlottesville, VA | Registered: May 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
e-mail sent your way on the Bobcat

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First off, thanks for everyone for being so patient!!

Shipping was an interesting experience. I'm always at my FFL (he's a good friend and five minutes away from me at work) so packaged everything up and had him ship it for me using UPS.

After shipping everything via UPS, UPS very helpfully returned everything TO MY FFL and emailed me (as the contact on the shipping label):

Greetings UPS Customer,

Thank you for reaching us. Kindly be informed that we have to create a new account(s) for shipping firearms/firearms parts as you have to sign the UPS firearms agreement and attach your Federal Firearms License "FFL" in order to have an account that is able to ship firearms/firearms parts, so if your FFL is available, please provide us with the following information to proceed with the creation:
Company Name
Pickup Address (Street Address, City, State, ZIP)
Billing Address (Complete only if different than Pickup)
Pickup Contact Name
Pickup Contact Title
Phone Number
Email Address
Are you shipping firearms?
Are you shipping firearm parts?
Looking forward for your reply.

Best Regards,

After three days back and forth with UPS, we discovered some important things. Namely, (1) my FFL is an FFL, (2) already has the firearms agreement in place, and; (3) "firearms parts" like magazines etc. do not require an FFL to ship. Frown

Rather than redo all the labels and deal with that nonsense again, I repackaged everything that was not a firearm (except for the 10/22 stocks), took them to the post office and shipped Priority Mail instead.

Everything non-firearm will hit your doorsteps NTL Tuesday 12/19.

All the firearms SHOULD hit your FFL's doorstep NTL Thursday 12/21 (but probably closer to Tuesday 12/19).

Y'all have been very kind asking about my mom and being cool about waiting for your packages, so thanks again to everyone. You should see individual emails with tracking numbers as well, so if you don't have them by COB tonight please email me and I will reply with your tracking.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Goods arrived today. Thank you!

God bless America.

Posts: 13672 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Shipped Sat 12/16. Received Mon 12/18. WTF happened? Did Santa's elves start working at USPS or something? Big Grin

Thanks, Rob.

Q

Posts: 27156 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All I know is that UPS is on my naughty list! I’m relieved USPS is picking up the slack, thanks for the heads up!

Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Robert,

Please forward the tracking number for my shipment. Thanks

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1913 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my holster. Very happy. Thank You Rob!

Posts: 458 | Location: Ocala, FL 34478 | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
I sent you an email.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 2045 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by texassierra:
Robert,

Please forward the tracking number for my shipment. Thanks

Your email got buried; just replied with tracking. If all goes well, it should land on the porch Friday 12/22.