SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTT: P320 full size slide for compact slide
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTT: P320 full size slide for compact slide Login/Join 
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted
I have a like new (approx. 100 rounds through it) full size P320 slide. My slide is standard black with Siglite night sights. I’d like to trade for a similar compact size slide for the P320. Pics available if needed.

Posts: 1572 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
interested for purchase, dont have a slide for trade though.

Posts: 4 | Registered: November 24, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in trading the full upper (barrel, recoil assembly and slide), or just the slide? And is your slide pre or post upgrade?

Posts: 5337 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
I would prefer to trade, rather than an outright sale.

I’d like to trade the complete top end (slide, barrel, recoil spring assembly). This slide was “pre-upgrade”, but was sent to Sig for the voluntary upgrade program.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Phred,

Posts: 1572 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Well, that would have been perfect, but I just looked at my compact slide and realized that it was one of the ones that I got engraved with our department badge, so I guess I'm keeping that one. If you decide to sell outright, though, keep me in mind.

Posts: 5337 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post