SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    45mm Apple Watch Series 5 Nike GPS + Cellular
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

45mm Apple Watch Series 5 Nike GPS + Cellular Login/Join 
posted
Recently upgraded to the Apple Watch Ultra so don’t have a need for my Series 5 anymore. It is a Nike series 5 with GPS and cellular, I’ve personally never had it linked to my cell plan. It comes with all bands shown in pic. It’s in great condition overall. Does have some scuffs/scratches.

Only really noticeable scratch on glass has been highlighted in pic

$175 for watch, 6 bands, and charger

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1blualti,

Posts: 35 | Location: Slidell, LA | Registered: February 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Looks like your photo hosting site has blackballed your pictures.

There's no email address in your profile.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for heads up. Not sure what the deal is with the hosting site as I checked that they were working after I posted.

Also updated email in my profile. I could see it but didn’t realize there was a personal and public section.

Thanks

Posts: 35 | Location: Slidell, LA | Registered: February 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I see your email now.

Re photos, PostImage is a good site, it's free, and it's easy to use.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I see your email now.

Re photos, PostImage is a good site, it's free, and it's easy to use.

Thanks for the help. Think I have it corrected now

posted Hide Post
Price dropped to $185 shipped

posted Hide Post
Price drop to $175 shipped

posted Hide Post
$160 shipped