SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Nikon D7000 DSLR w/ Lenses and tons of accessories
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Nikon D7000 DSLR w/ Lenses and tons of accessories Login/Join 
posted
Before I resort to Craigslist or scamBay, I thought I'd offer this up to my fellow SigForum members. I just don't use it as much as I thought I would when I bought it.

Nikon D7000 w/ original box, paperwork, accessories, 2x Sandisk 8GB SD cards, Tamrac quick disconnect strap, Nikon remote, and Lowepro Slingshot 102 bag. The camera looks like new and functions flawlessly. Shutter count was ~3,000 the last time I checked.

Vanguard Tripod (picked it up at Dodd Camera for ~$100) Has a quick disconnect base plate to quickly remove the camera.

Neewer Flash Amazon

Sigma 18-250 BH Photo

***SOLD TO A FRIEND*** Sigma 10-20 BH Photo

Nikon 60mm Macro BH Photo

Pelican carry on case Amazon

Each of the lenses includes a UV filter and I have a polarizing filter to fit the 18-250 and 10-20mm.

Even with a heavily discounted D7000 body, this package would cost you over $2,000 new. The three lenses alone are worth ~$1,400.

Asking $1,200 shipped to the lower 48.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: erikras,

What guns? Oh, you mean my nail gun? Yep, that's the only gun I own!

Posts: 1914 | Location: Northeast, OH | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sold the Sigma 10-20mm to a good friend. Lowered the price for the package accordingly.

What guns? Oh, you mean my nail gun? Yep, that's the only gun I own!

Posts: 1914 | Location: Northeast, OH | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post