SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FOR SALE Blackpoint SIG 229 SAO Holster $80
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FOR SALE Blackpoint SIG 229 SAO Holster $80 Login/Join 
Picture of cyberphobia
posted
Never used this holster Im too big round the waist it hangs weird.
I modified it to take a SAO 229 it was originally DA/SA.
In great condition would prefer Face to Face in Ft Myers area but will ship for extra.
Blackpoint SIg 229 SAO by Scopophobia, on Flickr
Blackpoint SIG 229 SAO by Scopophobia, on Flickr

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
SIG 938 SAS SAO

Posts: 2401 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
going up any offers? they will not insult.

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
SIG 938 SAS SAO

Posts: 2401 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll be driving back from Naples on Saturday afternoon. Any chance of a face to face ?

Posts: 105 | Location: Southwest Fl | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Im shoot steel in the morning finish about 2 o'clock is that any good
Please reply to my email thank you.

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
SIG 938 SAS SAO