SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Springfield Armory M1A Precision, 6.5 Creedmoor, SIG BDX 6.5-20 scope and rangefinder, 5 Magazines, $3200, $2200 without scope
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Springfield Armory M1A Precision, 6.5 Creedmoor, SIG BDX 6.5-20 scope and rangefinder, 5 Magazines, $3200, $2200 without scope Login/Join 
Picture of HayesGreener
posted
I purchased this rifle to get into long range shooting but since I bought the gun have developed a physical limitation that will not permit sustained high-power shooting. The rifle has had maybe 30 rounds fired since I bought it new.

Included is the M1A rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor, a SADLAK steel scope mount, Vortek precision matched rings, SIG BDX3 6.5-20 X 52 scope with matching linked range finder, four-20 round factory magazines and one, 10 round factory magazine, bore snake. Ammo included. $3200 shipped to your FFL. I will sell the rifle with the SADLAK mount and keeps the scope and rangefinder for $2200.

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/hPNsSw43/20220321_100118_(1).jpg[/img]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HayesGreener,

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)
Florida Class K Licensed Instructor
NRA Certified LE Handgun/Shotgun/Rifle Instructor
SIG and Glock and Springfield 1911 Armorer

Posts: 4101 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thats a Gorgeous setup! GLWS

Posts: 218 | Location: NC | Registered: February 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Brought to the top with price option

CMSGT USAF (Retired)

Posts: 4101 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Back to the top for another look. Where are the long range guys?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)

Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I love it, just can't afford it. I remember when you bought this...sorry to hear you're having to let it go.

While I've never met the OP in person, he lives locally to my in-laws and I bought tuition for my FIL to one of his classes a few years back as a Christmas present. FIL loved it and still talks about it...hoping we can do another sometime and maybe I can attend with them. HayesGreener is a good guy...deal with confidence!

Posts: 5805 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post