SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS (another reduced price)...Garmin Fenix 6X Sapphire 51mm (pics posted)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS (another reduced price)...Garmin Fenix 6X Sapphire 51mm (pics posted) Login/Join 
Picture of rangeme101
posted
Used but in good condition. See pics. Normal wear for a daily worn watch. Never used the original watch black band, only the "Amazon" olive green band. It is a longer band also. Original box and papers, charging cords, plugs for charging port on backside of watch to keep debris out, and watch band tools. Never noticed the minute surface scratch on screen until I was taking pics. I cannot feel it with my fingernail. Can send more pics via email if needed.

Payment via Zelle, PayPal or USPS Money Order.
Can do local sale in NW suburbs area of Atlanta.
Thanks.

$250.00 $210

$190 shipped. Email in profile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rangeme101,

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1310 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
BTT with reduced price......$210 shipped

Posts: 1310 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
BTT another price reduction.