SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    2021 MPX Copperhead K Stripped Upper, sale or trade
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2021 MPX Copperhead K Stripped Upper, sale or trade Login/Join 
Picture of TheCroatian
posted
I recently bought a MPX K upper and now I have a stripped copperhead k upper. This is not the old copperhead version, this is a 2021 copperhead k with sear trip. The only flaw is the MLOK rail section on the left side had some tolerance issues while mounting a light and caused the handguard to have some slight imperfections. Sig stated this does not hinder the structural integrity or performance of the upper whatsoever. Trust me, I sent it off. In saying that, this is a great option for those who want to upgrade their regular copperhead or have spare parts lying around to make a complete upper. I am only asking $280 shipped or I will trade for MPX K accessories, parts, case, optics.

MPX UPPER PICTURES

Posts: 2 | Location: Monroe, NC | Registered: October 12, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post