SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS 90% Junk Silver SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS 90% Junk Silver SOLD Login/Join 
posted
Have $700 face of 90% Junk Silver $300 of dimes(Roosevelt), and $200 each of quarters(Washington) and halves(Kennedy,Franklin,Walkers). Average circulated condition. Asking $1900 per hundred face bag. Email in profile Certified Funds, check ok (hold till clear) ALL SOLD

40% Silver Kennedy Halves average circulated just junk 40% silver a few plated ones. 140 halves $500 shipped with insurance. SOLD

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2pyt77K]

Have couple hundred ozs of 10oz Silver Bars. These are NTR Metals .999 Silver 10oz Bars. $1.5 per oz over spot plus shipping. 5 bars or more I can cover shipping. USPS MO or check(held till clear). Please respond with a reply on here as to how many you would like so I can set aside.

Have 10 bars left 100ozs and would like to sell together $2400 shipped ALL SOLD

This message has been edited. Last edited by: harvey976g,

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump with new item

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Shot me a bit of pricing on the silver. Each and for 5. Email in profile. Thanks

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19522 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Shot me a bit of pricing on the silver. Each and for 5. Email in profile. Thanks

Email set

posted Hide Post
Please send the info to me too...

Posts: 180 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
same as above please... price per oz or per 10 oz bar, shipped. thanks, Dave

Posts: 60 | Location: jackson, California | Registered: April 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email on pricing.

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14027 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen, I have responded to all emails so far please let me know. As of 5:25pm cst spot is $22.98+ $1.50 = $24.48 per oz with each bar being $244.80 as of 15 minutes ago I still have 42 37 bars left. Please respond on here with how many would like so that I can set aside.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sams1:
Please send the info to me too...

5 Bars SPF

posted Hide Post
Bump for last 10 bars All Sold

posted Hide Post
email sent.

Posts: 469 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hoothrewpoo:
email sent.

SPF

posted Hide Post
BTT with new 40% Silver Kennedy halves

posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 441 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT with 90% silver