SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Krieghoff KS5 or KX5 Trap gun
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Krieghoff KS5 or KX5 Trap gun Login/Join 
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted
Looking for a Krieghoff KS5/KS5special or a KX5, caesar guerini, Beretta, Perazzi etc. Trap, Single barrel 34"

Thanks,

This message has been edited. Last edited by: archerman,

Archerman

Posts: 2378 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Still looking, and also interested in a combo set or a trap model O/U?

Gracoil or a RAD is a plus!

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2378 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
https://www.gamalielshooting.com/

This shop is family owned, and somewhat local to me. I have bought multiple guns from them, and have had nothing but first class experience. They are known for, and always have multiple high-end sporting shotguns. I would have no issue buying from them site unseen.

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2271 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
http://www.paxtonarms.com/

Try Rob Paxton at Paxton Arms. I have bought K Guns from him and he is first rate to deal with

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)
Florida Class K Licensed Instructor
NRA Certified LE Handgun/Shotgun/Rifle Instructor
SIG and Glock and Springfield 1911 Armorer

Posts: 3972 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Any interest in a Ljutic

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 4885 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:
Any interest in a Ljutic

I have a Ljutic Mono with the Olympic rib and recoil reducing butt, LOVE it!
Unbelievable gun for what you can buy a used one for.
Nice to just look at.

Posts: 3867 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armored:
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:
Any interest in a Ljutic

I have a Ljutic Mono with the Olympic rib and recoil reducing butt, LOVE it!
Unbelievable gun for what you can buy a used one for.
Nice to just look at.

I have a 2 barrel set, one for single as and the other for long yardage. It just pulverizes targets.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 4885 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post