SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Sig MCX Suppressor Rail / Trijicon MRO / Vortex / Crimson Trace (PRICES REDUCED)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Sig MCX Suppressor Rail / Trijicon MRO / Vortex / Crimson Trace (PRICES REDUCED) Login/Join 
posted
Sig MCX Suppressor Rail 16" VG Condition $160 SHIPPED REDUCED TO $100 SHIPPED

US Made UMP 25RD Magazine Good Condition $35 SHIPPED

Crimson Trace Beretta 92 VG Condition $100 SHIPPED REDUCED TO $80 SHIPPED

Trijcon MRO VG Condition SOLD SOLD SOLD

Vortex SPARC 2 VG Condition SOLD SOLD SOLD

Aimpoint T-1 2MOA W/Reptilia Mount VG Condition SOLD SOLD SOLD

kmc0929@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kmc0929,

Posts: 567 | Location: NC | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kduly
posted Hide Post
Email sent requesting additional pics. Thank you

Posts: 750 | Location: FL | Registered: June 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Which version of the MRO? Which mount is that? Does it come with the original case?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17575 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post