SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: H&K P7M8
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: H&K P7M8 Login/Join 
The wicked flee when
no man pursueth
Picture of KevH
posted
I'm going to regret this, but...

Does anyone have an H&K P7M8 they would like to sell?

I'm not interested in paying crazy 2021 Gunbroker prices, but I would be willing to pay what the gun is reasonably worth.

Please shoot an e-mail to the address in my profile if you have one for sale.

A golf course is a terrible waste of a perfectly good rifle range. -Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Posts: 3942 | Location: Contra Costa County, CA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There’s one for sale on HKPro Forum - HK P7M8 $4000 obo sellers from Michigan FFL to FFL.

HK firearms Collector

Posts: 429 | Location: The Golden State | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I have two and would be willing to sell one of them. Email sent.

Posts: 2887 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The wicked flee when
no man pursueth
Picture of KevH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kobra:
There’s one for sale on HKPro Forum - HK P7M8 $4000 obo sellers from Michigan FFL to FFL.

There is no way I'm paying that much.

A golf course is a terrible waste of a perfectly good rifle range. -Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Posts: 3942 | Location: Contra Costa County, CA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a mint one $3500 no warning label

Posts: 151 | Location: TX Dallas area | Registered: June 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don’t we all want the M8 in our collection. I have the M13 and you’d pass out from how much I paid. 400.00 plus shipping.

Posts: 56 | Location: Seattle  | Registered: September 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd be very interested in hearing from someone who has a shooter quality P7 or PSP for a good price so I can get my foot in the P7 door. Thanks

Posts: 181 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I purchased a P7M13 when they first came out. Paid five hundred something through HK's law enforcement program. I had an FFL license then so it came right to my door. Sold it when I got married and needed a bigger house. I'd love to have another P7 but wont pay the price. I'm not sure the present prices are covid related, just the crazy normal price.

Secondly I hate changing to a whole different manual of arms. It's bad enough going back and forth between the regular vs paddle releases
on my HK's.

Posts: 197 | Location: SW OH | Registered: September 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rogerwilco:
I'd be very interested in hearing from someone who has a shooter quality P7 or PSP for a good price so I can get my foot in the P7 door. Thanks

Every time I buy that awesome gun I've been pining for I find myself having missed out on that wonderful PSP with the 'plum' slide.. c'est la vie.

One day.

Happiness is a warm gun.

Posts: 209 | Location: Shenandoah Valley | Registered: February 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post