SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB - P239 SAS in .357 Sig
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB - P239 SAS in .357 Sig Login/Join 
posted
I know its a long shot (no pun intended), but I am in search of the subject Sig model. Hit me up if you have one or know of a lead. Thanks all.

Posts: 96 | Location: Mentor, OH | Registered: March 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I messaged, Cliff.

Posts: 96 | Location: Mentor, OH | Registered: March 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scammers, please don't waste my time. Here's a hint - don't send me the same pics from two supposed individuals with the red background and then claim you will only accept texts!

If it were up to me, you'd receive 1873 Texas justice and swing from a tree until the crows pick you clean.

Have a nice day.

posted Hide Post
FWIW, I found one but in Nitron. Howver it comes with a NIB .40 bbl, original grey case and three mags. For $740, it seems a good deal.

posted Hide Post
is that 40cal barrel in addition to the 357?

probably about as good a deal as you can get... I can't really see the difference in a SAS P239 and the standard.... both are built smooth.

Posts: 2990 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, brand new .40 cal bbl along with 3 mags in the Sig grey plastic case with outer cardbord sleeve with matching serial #.

Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
For $740, including the mags and 40 barrel, you likely won't do better anywhere. I'd snatch that one up if you're still wanting one.

Posts: 689 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
as a new member i have not been here long enough to gain access to your information I have the pistol you are looking for. $1400 comes with both barrels and three magazines. I am in harrisburg pa
right now.
ericjcolbert@gmail.com

Posts: 11 | Location: Christmans | Registered: June 08, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Let’s see, $740 or $1400.

I miss my P239. Good luck with your quest.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 4171 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
it was nice talking with you Gus

Shoot Straight
Shoot Often
P220 Ernest Langdon
Enjoy Billiards & Tequila

Posts: 11 | Location: Christmans | Registered: June 08, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sent you e-mail gus.

Posts: 8 | Registered: August 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
today's transaction went very well. Many thanks Rex. hopefully we can get out on the lake for some perch or walleye soon.

Shoot Straight
Shoot Often
P220 Ernest Langdon
Enjoy Billiards & Tequila

posted Hide Post
Eric,

I also thank you for making me a happy camper with this beautful P239. Love the nickel controls and SS bbl!

I am putting together a walleye trip for later ths month or early July if you're interested. You know how and where to reach me.