SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: XS Big Dot sights for Glock 42/43 SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: XS Big Dot sights for Glock 42/43 SOLD Login/Join 
Picture of pops572
posted
Bought a Glock 43 with these installed and I do not care for them. The Glock was manufactured in April of 16, so the sights are probably less than a year old. The tritium is only in the front and it glows bright. These retail for $90, so how about we try $SOLD shipped Paypal gift.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pops572,

------------------------------------------
I'm sorry could you repeat that, I'm not fluent in STUPID!

Posts: 1127 | Location: Springfield,TN USA | Registered: November 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pops572
posted Hide Post
Offers? Would consider trades on 43 or 19 mags. Would like to trade towards a TLR-6 as well.

Posts: 1127 | Location: Springfield,TN USA | Registered: November 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you didn't remove these with a punch, and they are not marred, I will take these.
Shoot me an email for payment

Posts: 579 | Location: West By God VA | Registered: July 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pops572
posted Hide Post
Email sent