SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Price Drop. Watches FS: Marathon JSAR, Borealis and Squale
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Price Drop. Watches FS: Marathon JSAR, Borealis and Squale Login/Join 
Picture of Clem Eastwood
posted
Haven't wore these much in the past year or so. The TAG and the Marathon had a quartz service done on them from High Grade Watch in Dallas a year ago. I have had the Marathon since around 2017, and the Tag I bought about 2 years ago. Tag is sized to my 7.25" wrist and does include the extra links.

The Borealis Adraga and Squale GMT are both automatics, I dont usually wear them on the bracelet. The Squale is about 3 years old, the Borealis is 4. They may have been worn once a month for the past few years. still keeping within 10 seconds per day.

asking $400 shipped for the borealis, $600 shipped for the Squale. $550 shipped for the Marathon ( SOLD) , $650 shipped for the TAG ( SOLD)

email is in profile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Clem Eastwood,

Posts: 2067 | Location: North Texas | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Clem Eastwood
posted Hide Post
I have a bunch of photos.

Posts: 2067 | Location: North Texas | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Clem Eastwood
posted Hide Post

Picture of Clem Eastwood
posted Hide Post

Picture of Clem Eastwood
posted Hide Post

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Prices?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 36534 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Clem Eastwood
posted Hide Post
Borealis Adraga

Picture of Clem Eastwood
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Prices?

I posted them at the top. Still editing. Thanks

Picture of Clem Eastwood
posted Hide Post
Squale GMT Dusky

Picture of Clem Eastwood
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Clem Eastwood:
Haven't wore these much in the past year or so. The TAG and the Marathon had a quartz service done on them from High Grade Watch in Dallas a year ago. I have had the Marathon since around 2017, and the Tag I bought about 2 years ago. Tag is sized to my 7.25" wrist and does include the extra links.

The Borealis Adraga and Squale GMT are both automatics, I dont usually wear them on the bracelet. The Squale is about 3 years old, the Borealis is 4. They may have been worn once a month for the past few years. still keeping within 10 seconds per day.

asking $400 shipped for the borealis, $600 shipped for the Squale. $550 shipped for the Marathon, $650 shipped for the TAG

email is cab0154@unt.edu

Tag is sold.

Price drop:

$350 Borealis shipped, $550 shipped squale, and $500 shipped marathon.

the marathon just had a fresh battery installed. the borealis and squale are autos so no need for batteries.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
You have mail.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 11570 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[

Posts: 406 | Location: rocky river ohio | Registered: February 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Clem Eastwood
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
You have mail.

sending a response. Thanks

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the quick response and the link to the Squale, it is a beautiful watch and highly regarded, and while close, is not exactly what I am looking for.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 11570 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PM sent on the marathon watch

Posts: 406 | Location: rocky river ohio | Registered: February 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Is the Marathon JSAR still available? E-mail sent.

Posts: 7003 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Clem Eastwood
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SgtGold:

Email sent

fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Clem Eastwood:
quote:
Originally posted by SgtGold:

Email sent

Got your e-mail and I'll take it. E-mail returned.

Posts: 7003 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the Marathon for 500 shipped

Picture of Clem Eastwood
posted Hide Post
Marathon has already been sold.