SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: P250, P226, and Ruger Mini 14 magazines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: P250, P226, and Ruger Mini 14 magazines Login/Join 
posted
These magazines are the ghosts of firearms past and have been in my gun safe for far too long! Read carefully since some of these are a little weird and I don’t want anyone to be disappointed with their purchase. I will accept Venmo or USPS money orders and items are priced with shipping included via the USPS. All magazines are used, pictures can be emailed or texted, and you are responsible for knowing your laws but I will make every effort to confirm legality before agreeing to complete the transaction.

(3) OEM Sig P250 compact - 16 round magazines x2 and one is marked 15 round - $20 each or $50 for all 3 - these are from a very early P250 and have the baseplate with a round peg. I don’t believe they will work in a 320 without switching the baseplate with a new one with “ears”. I put a baseplate on from a full size mag and it seemed to work but YMMV. Buyer beware!
(3) OEM Sig P226 .40/.357 Sig caliber $20
(2) OEM Ruger mini-14 20 round factory magazines - $25 each. One is marked Leo from the 94 AWB period and the other predates the ban based on my memory

All items pending local sale to Blume9mm.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jb257,

Posts: 31 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of **K9**
posted Hide Post
Hello,

I am in Lexington, SC.
I am interested in the P226 40/357sig mags.

What is the capacity of the mags? How many do you have?
I also sent you an email message from Lexington, SC

Jim

This message has been edited. Last edited by: **K9**,

Posts: 379 | Registered: November 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of **K9**
posted Hide Post
Hello jb257,

I sent you a pm yesterday and a post reply, but have not received an answer.

Are your p226 mags still for sale? How many and the capacity.

Jim

jb257,

I am sorry but since you have not responded to 2 replys and a pm, I no longer have interest in the mags. Wish you well.

posted Hide Post
P226 factory mags hold 12.

If jb257 ever gets around to responding, I'll take that one magazine....

but still trying to figure out 28 post in 21 years.

jb257... note my location

Posts: 3461 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the delay. I haven’t seen any pm’s to respond to and I’ve only had one email wanting to know if I would ship hicaps to a restricted state. Happy to send the mag to you if you still interested or we can meet somewhere since your in Gvl. Send me an email to the address in my profile.

Also, I have edited the original post to reflect that I have three of the 226 40/357 mags. These were mixed in with a bunch of 9mm ones as I was cleaning out last night.

Posts: 31 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jb257:
Sorry for the delay. I haven’t seen any pm’s to respond to ...
SIGforum doesn't have a Private Messaging function.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
"The dominant media is no more ``mainstream`` than leftists are liberals." -- me

Posts: 23904 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for clearing that up! I was actually in the office area trying determine if I was really that clueless.

posted Hide Post
Jb257: I got your email and replied and am probably going to save you some mailing expense.

Posts: 3461 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of **K9**
posted Hide Post
Hello jb257

Since I was the first person to reply to your post and also I sent you an email .

I asked the round capacity probably 12 and also how many P226 mags do you have for sale>

I am in Lexington, SC and retired under POR for the state.

So, please lets see if we can make a sale and after other guys in line.

I can also do paypal. You can email me using my email that I sent to you with my same facts I just posted.

Jim

Thanks

Picture of **K9**
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Blume9mm:
Jb257: I got your email and replied and am probably going to save you some mailing expense.

/QUOTE]

[Hello Blume9mm,

Since I replied first to jb257 and emailed him, it would work better for me if you would wait in line. If that is the proper way of doing business on Sig Forum.

Thanks

Picture of **K9**
posted Hide Post
I am good with whatever decision you make, about who replied first.

My wife has been wanting me to take her to Greenville, but at the gas prices today it limits us.

Since I have not heard from you, I am willing to give up first to replay. Just let Blume9mm purchase them from you, as he may need them more than I do.

All the best to you.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for being gracious and understanding. Jblume sent the first email that I actually received so all items are pending local sale to him. To date, I have only received his correspondence and the one asking me to send magazines to New York.

posted Hide Post
K9, Jb257 and I are probably going to meet face to face sometime in the next week and I plan to take all the mags off his hands... but if you are interested in any of them then private message me.... I have no desire to make any money off of this deal...

I've looked back and it seems you are interested int he P226 mag... in 357 sig... these are 12 round capacity and it looks like he only has one of those... but if you need it I can send it on down to you in fact I might have an extra one sitting around. I may send you K9 an email about this.

Picture of **K9**
posted Hide Post
That is a kind offer on your part, but I am good on mags.

All is well