SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: 1911 single magazine pouch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: 1911 single magazine pouch Login/Join 
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted
Hey all-

I'm in the market for a leather single magazine pouch for a full size single stack 1911 magazine in .45
It's being worn opposite a Milt Sparks black holster so I would like something that seems of equivalent quality. No basketweave, on this one.

What ya got?

Payment will be by Zelle or check or PO MO.

Please reply in this thread and email. No members with under a year or under 100 posts to cut down on scammers.

Thanks!

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4248 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
I have 3 black leather single mag pouches. One is IHL, one Galco, one Springfield Armory. You can have your choice of pouch and I'll send it free to you. Images attached. They may not be to your liking. If so I'm not offended. Reach me at my email in my profile

https://imgur.com/a/TBm5uPE

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8761 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
The one with the side loops looks like it would do nicely. That's very generous!
Email incoming.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4248 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post