SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: DE razor (Ikon), Shavemac brush, and bowl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: DE razor (Ikon), Shavemac brush, and bowl Login/Join 
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted
I know we have some DE razor/wet shaving enthusiasts on here. Just doing some clearing out of items that I no longer use for decent prices.

First is an Ikon OSS razor with the combo open tooth/safety bar combo plate along with a B1 standard plate. I switched to Timeless and Blackbird and haven't used this since 2019. Overall in good condition. Couple of marks on the top cap from general handling over the years. Asking $70 shipped in the US.

Shavemac Silvertip 2 band 23mm in grey marbled handle. The brush is in very good condition but no longer use since I switched to Shavemacs with D01. Medium density with soft tips on this brush. I no longer have the box for this. Asking $85 shipped in US.

Ceramic shave bowl in great condition. I believe this was my first bowl that I purchased from West Coast Shaving. Dark navy blue base color. Asking $20 shipped in US. Hopefully this gets paired up with one of the other items.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post