SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    PLEASE LOCK: 1911 full size round butt G10 grips

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
PLEASE LOCK: 1911 full size round butt G10 grips Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted
I am looking for a nice set of Kimber style 1911 full size 'round butt' G10 grips, not to be confused with 'bobtail' grips of other manufacturers. The round butt grip is a full tapered curve that covers the MSH pin. The bobtail grip has a slight peek. Either standard thickness or thin is acceptable.

COOL HAND used to sell a great variety of round butt grips on Amazon, but have apparently discontinued them and doesn't reply to messages re availability. GUUUN is the main Amazon 1911 G10 vendor now but I don't like their "big scoop" styling. Current VZ and HOGUE don't offer anything that gets me excited.

Please post in the thread what you have before sending email. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: az4783054,

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
StonerCNC is where I usually order my panels. You may check with them

"Dyin ain't much of a livin...boy"

Posts: 350 | Location: West (By GOD) Virginia | Registered: November 07, 2011Report This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Still looking, would rather buy from a SIGforum member than pay what some manufacturers are asking for their grips, then tax & shipping.

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Report This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Please lock this up. Apparently no one else carries a round butt 1911. Thanks anyway.