SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB iPhone 8 minimum, Verizon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB iPhone 8 minimum, Verizon Login/Join 
posted
Looking for an iPhone 8 or up that’s ready for the Verizon network, latest and greatest not necessary.

Email is in my profile, thanks.

Posts: 2672 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
Check Black Market Phones.

Posts: 1177 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
...or swappa.com

We often meet our destiny on the road we took to avoid it.

Posts: 2366 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
I just got my wife a 12 pro max, I think her old phone was s an 8 max, I’ll check when I get home. Do you need a certain amount of memory?

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3900 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
I just got my wife a 12 pro max, I think her old phone was s an 8 max, I’ll check when I get home. Do you need a certain amount of memory?

Nah, memory isn’t the biggest of concerns. Just looking for one that has been well cared for and the battery will hold a charge.

Appreciate you checking.

Posts: 2672 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's a Dance
Picture of daoliver
posted Hide Post
MattW if you get more than one hit would you mind passing the other interested party onto me? My mother in law has a iPhone 6 that needs replacing.

I’ll be your Huckleberry
SP2022, G27, 870P

Posts: 488 | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post