SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB - SW MODEL 19 2.5 inch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB - SW MODEL 19 2.5 inch Login/Join 
posted
I had one and stupidly sold it after firing a cylinder of full power .357 magnum rounds with the factory wood grip.

Wiser (not smarter)

I would like one again.

Email me what you have.

Thank you.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2453 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You may want to try the S&W forum, I’ve picked several nice revolver on that forum

Posts: 1377 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just did that. Thank you for the suggestion.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2453 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m glad to help a forum. Gunbroker is another source. Be careful, there a$$holes out there.

posted Hide Post
Another S&W to consider is the Model 13 3 inch, round butt. These really sweet shooters with +Ps. Should have included heavy barrel.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
Another S&W to consider is the Model 13 3 inch, round butt. These really sweet shooters with +Ps.

And I would.

However, this 19 is bound to be friends with a model 66-1 family piece that’s been magna ported. It needs a friend.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member