SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Sig P320 X5 Legion slide (SOLD)Legion frame (SOLD) and 4 Legion magazines (SOLD)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Sig P320 X5 Legion slide (SOLD)Legion frame (SOLD) and 4 Legion magazines (SOLD) Login/Join 
posted
This package came as part of a trade. I had considered making a build out of it, but I have too many things going on and have other pistols to use instead of this one. All you need is your own FCU.

Included is:

X5 Legion slide with all components. Slide, barrel, recoil rod and both recoil springs. I also have the fiber optic spares for the front sight. SOLD

The Grip module. This is the correct Tungsten infused Legion grip module with the tungsten rod. SOLD

Finally I have four 17 round capacity Legion magazines with the Legion base pads. $140 for all 4 magazines. SOLD

I take USPS money orders or PayPal.

I am not interested in any trades. Of course I cannot send the magazines to any restrictive stated (You know who you are).

Just to repeat, this is not a complete firearm. You need your own FCU to complete it.

Please email me with questions at the email in my profile. I am happy to take as many pictures as needed.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DeputyCG,

Posts: 378 | Registered: November 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sig X5 Legion
Is this the model that you're selling?

https://www.sigsauer.com/p226-xfive-legion.html

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry, that’s NOT the model
I’m selling.

It’s the P320 X5 Legion.

Picture of kduly
posted Hide Post
Email sent fir pics. Thank you

Posts: 748 | Location: FL | Registered: June 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pics sent.

posted Hide Post
I take the set w/o the mags as we discuss. Thank you.

Posts: 226 | Registered: September 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got the Exchange kit Sig P320 XFIVE Legion today. Thank you

Posts: 226 | Registered: September 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope you enjoy it. Bump for the remaining magazines.

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I will take the magazines. Email inbound.

Posts: 2959 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Magazines are SOLD

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DeputyCG,